Friday, April 15, 2011

I want my baby back ribs







BBQQQQQQ.....wow, my boyfriend and I was craving bbq the other day and I decided to find a bbq restaurant we never tried before.  This place called Brother BBQ got great ratings and so he was convinced to check it out.  We arrived kind of skeptical because everyone who was at the restaurant was over 50.  Felt like we went back in time to when the restaurant first opened up.  The menu had so many great things that we wanted to try.  Reading it made my mouth salivate.  So we decided to get the baby back beef ribs and the bbq chicken, recommended by the waitress since it was our first time.  OMG!!! Everything was so good and the portions were huge.  Thank God we split everything in half, but even then I ended up bringing half my plate home.  We both went home rubbing our bellies with our bbq finger licking hands. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...