Wednesday, January 19, 2011

bon voyage boyfriend


I am obsessed with my boyfriend and it kills me that I can't see him when I want to.  He will be leaving to Europe on this fabulous so called "business vacation" for a long, painful 2 weeks. Every year all the Executive Account Managers pack up their winter clothes on an all expense paid to thier international sales meeting.  Jealous am I? Yes.  Yet, more of loneliness kicks in while I count down the hours that turn into days.  I told myself that instead of looking at the calendar, this time alone is a chance for me to hang out with my girls, hit the gym hard, catch up on my books, explore a new job, learn how to cook for 1, basically do the things a single woman would in a long distance situation. Come home soon my love.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...