Tuesday, February 8, 2011

the only rock I know that stays steady, is family.




Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. - Brad Henry


My dad and his sister above recently had heart bypass surgery.  His sister had a 5 bypass while my dad had 4, guess it runs in the family, oh no! Her husband celebrated his 60 something if not 70 something birthday here with his and our family.  My nieces baked delicious pastries while my older beautiful cousin prepared a delicious meal in under 2 hours!!!  It was great getting having part of my dads side of the family together under the same roof for the evening.  Seriously my dads family is spread all across the country, and I wish we can annually all get together to create more great memories.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...