Friday, February 25, 2011

i train like the legend Chuck Norris because he doesn't climb trees. He just pulls them down and walks on top of them


Today I went to the gym to try the kickboxing class again.  The personal trainer said I need to take at least 2 high intensity classes a week so I plan on keeping that commitment.  Hopefully I wont fall of the wagon next week.  Going back to the class I knew what to expect.  This time I knew how to stand while I punch the non-living shit out of the bag.  To me it is more of a release of stress while sweating the calories off.  My sister is going to try this class with me after she finds her pink gloves hiding somewhere in her room.  I was struggling though when I had to do push-ups.  My upper body muscles need more conditioning.  Call me the 1/2 a pull-up and 3 push-up phenomenon. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...