Friday, February 25, 2011

ayce where the little piggies go i follow








I have a great family.  I cherish them a lot and its great that most of us live near each other.  Now that my cousins are having babies, the new generation of rugrats are taking over.  My nieces and nephews are all getting older and which of course makes me feel ancient!! The youngest Ashlynne just celebrated her 1st birthday at a seafood buffet place that serves fresh sushi, oysters, shrimp, squid, roast beef, teriyaki bowls, etc.  Luckily we got there at a good hour because 3 bus load of Asian tourist arrived shortly after us and we would have never been seated if we came after them. For that night I sported my red hot open toe boots to spice up my casual outfit.  These are pictures I took that night and the little birthday girl would be the one sucking on the pacifier.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...