Wednesday, April 27, 2011

a night with a prince
















































Talk about last minute decision.  I woke up this morning and my boyfriend was looking at concert tickets and asked me, " do you want to see PRINCE tonight." I was said: hell yah!  So another couple, Jimmy and Jess decided to join us since they never seen him in concert yet.  It was such an amazing show.  He did 3 anchor performances, played most of his hits, did cover songs, and I swear nobody was sitting down the whole 4 hours he was playing.  Everyone seriously got crazy and partied like it was 1999.  I will also say that "Prince" is one of the sexiest guys alive!!!!!!!  He is pretty much 50 something and he still has the swagga since far as I could remember.   Since his concert I am eager to watch more music icons of our generation play in concert who I might not ever see play again 10 years from now.  If Prince ever came to your town...WATCH HIM!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...