Thursday, March 10, 2011

prince....the little puppy artist

My parents brought home this puppy while they were grocery shopping.  A guy was selling the Terrier Poodles and they couldnt resist.  Monday I got to meet the little fellow and he was such a cuuutie!!! His name is Price and he acts just like one.  So playful, respectful, and sleeps all the time like royalty.  I thought that he was the best puppy anyone can have as far as his mannerism.  If he needs to go potty and we are in the car he will be a bit squirmish and will hint to you that something is wrong.  We would pull over and put him down, then he would walk away from the car, do his thing, then walk back towards us.  HOW CUTE IS THAT.  I am excited to play with him again this weekend.  I love you princy poo...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...