Tuesday, February 15, 2011

a pocket full of love





































I am glad we decided to spend Valentines dinner on Sunday at La Boheme restaurant, versus last night. My bf was stuck on the 405 freeway for 3 hours before he got home and when he was pissed off when he did.  The florist closed before he got there and couldnt bring me home flowers the way he envisioned. No worries though and I love him either way. I decided I wanted us to do something we had never done before. So tonight we will have a candlelight picnic dinner with a blanket and pillows laid out in our living room while watching a romantic movie with our baby kitties. I got this nice fondue set that has a lazy boy feature that I thought was cool. Then I hit the grocery store and bought all these ingredients to dip into our cheese fondue mix. For starters we will have garlic butter mussels with seasoned baked salmon. Then it will be fondue time! I never done fondue by myself before so I am really excited. Happy Valentines Day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...