Friday, February 11, 2011

like an old time movie about a ghost from the wishing well



<





<













<



Last night my sister auditioned for a gogo gig in one of Hollywoods known clubs called Vanguard.  We parked in front of another club filled with people in line who were watching me and my sister strut our stuff as we walked down to the club.  With her fuzzy leg warmers as part of her gogo outfit she was called a panda and polar bear.  She looked so cute last night and she seriously worked it on stage.  The managers LOVED her and said she has the look, moves, energy, and the personality they were looking for.  I cant wait to see her on stage more often when her gig is finalized if the $ is right.  Our friend J made it to the club also to support his favorite dancer.  After a couple drinks and dancing we had another memorable night.  My little sister is all grown up now....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...