Monday, February 21, 2011

going back to mexico with my cadillac margaritas























To celebrate Presidents Day a night early we went to a Mexican Restaurant called, Don Cuco.  Jess said their margaritas and food are so worth the drive.  When we arrived I felt like I was back in Mexico again.  First off the place was really small, like a hole in the wall spot on a small street.  It was not hard to miss the bright neon lights and vivid colors of the building. As we waited at the bar for our table to be ready, we indulged in some chips and salsa.  Started with a few beers and the famous cadillac margaritas.  She was right, they were very delicious.  I was stunned to see chandeliers in the shape of cactus, the food portions where good for 2, the drinks where very strong, and the service was excellent.  I would recommend this place to anyone who is in the Burbank area and wants some authentic Mexican food.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...